School enrollment procedure
After having analyzed the application, the School will held an examination and an interview.
The procedure from the application to the admission
- 1Attach to a mail a scan of the necessary documents for the application
- 2Documents examination and interview
- 3Submit the documents by mail
- 4Examination operated by the Immigration Bureau
- 5Examination results publication
- 6Payment school fee and others
- 7Sending Certificate of Eligibility, Letter of acceptance.
- 8Deliver of the visa to the Japanese Embassy of your country
- 9School entrance
School fee refund rule
After the delivery of the Certificate of Eligibility and the payment of the School fee.If occur one of the following cases:
1- Give up the study;
2- Don`t get the visa at the Japanese Embassy;
Except for the selection charge and the admission fee, money will be refund.
In case of refund, students will take the responsability of paying transfer expenses.
* After the student returned to the School both the Certificate of Eligibility and the Letter of acceptance, then the School will operate refunds as mentioned above.
* After the enrollment the school will not take the responsibility of refunds for any reason.