Answer regarding the study of Japanese language and the Yamate Japanese Language School

Can I do part time job?

After applying at the Immigration Bureau office for a “permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence”, is possible to engage working activity. With this certificate it is possible to work 28 hours per week. During summer, winter and spring vacation students can work maximum of 8 hours per day. International students have some restriction regarding the par time job, for that reason before start any activity ask to the School staff.