SCHOOL INSTITUTION AIKO GAKUEN
About infection spread prevention measures and correspondence
September 23, 2nd year of Reiwa (revised)
SCHOOL INSTITUTION AIKO GAKUEN operates the school in compliance with the following items to both prevent the spread of infection on campus and achieve educational activities.
1 Thorough infection control measures
- Constant ventilation (natural / mechanical ventilation)
- Prevention of “denseness” in the school / kindergarten
- Always secure social distance
- Limitation on the number of people when using the elevator
- Wearing a mask
- Thorough checking temperature measurement of all visitors at the entrance
- Prohibition of visit of children, students, faculty and staffs, and related persons with symptoms such as fever and cold
- Guidance on the installation and use of disinfectants at multiple locations such as entrances and toilets
- Installation of paper towels in toilets and restrooms
- Thorough disinfection in the school
2 Securing learning opportunities and changing employment styles according to the situation
- Remote lessons or combined interview lessons and remote lessons
- Working from home and holding online meetings
- Adjustment of class hours and working hours
- Implementation of staggered / distributed school attendance, rotation work, and staggered working hours
3 Criteria for temporary school closure-Guidelines for temporary school closure-
<Conditions for temporary school closure>
If there is a possibility that the infection has spread in the school, such as when an infected person who is not a family infection occurs in the school, the infected person will be suspended from attendance and a temporary closure of school will be considered.
If any of the following situations applies and there is a high possibility that the infection has spread within the class, the class will be closed.
- When some people are found to be infected in the same class
Even if only one person has been confirmed to be infected, there are people around who have undiagnosed symptoms such as cold.
The situation that there are some who has been confirmed to be infected.
- When one infected person is found and there are multiple close contacts
As a guideline, the class will be closed for about 5 to 7 days.
If there is a high possibility that the infection has spread within the school, such as closing multiple classes, we will carry out the closure.
If there is a high possibility that the infection has spread within the school, such as closing multiple grades, we will carry out the entire temporary closure.
Regarding the above measures, the grasp of status of infection, the status of infection, and the impact on children, students, and students
We will make a comprehensive decision based on the above, and when the implementation decision is made, we will immediately inform.